9 months!

Our big boy is 9 months old! I really can't believe it!


~ 18 ish pounds and 28 inches long
~ almost always happy
~ 2 teeth
~ size 3 diaper
~ size 6-9 month clothes
~ crawling everywhere
~ tries to stand up
~ talkative
~ loves all fruits
You are such a joy in our lives! We love you baby boy!






Quick update on us. Josh is still working in Denver. But he's almost done! We are down to 8 days!! Yay! I think we're all so excited!
I'm just at home, trying to keep the kids from killing each other. They (especially Hyrum) are super mean to each other. Seriously, I can't leave them alone. I have found Hyrum dragging Corbin by the head up my bed! But luckily, my parents finally live here! So if needed, I can send Hyrum over there to give us all a break.
I'll update more later. But a brief summary, hyrums behavior has put him in counseling. I hope we can get this figured out. And he is starting preschool and soon! Yay!


My baby is growing up! But I will mention more next week. Just SO EXCITED JOSH WILL BE HOME SOON!!!

Comments