11/12-the first day of forever ♥

After a long hard day, and a good nights sleep, i was ready to go again at seven in the morning. We thought we had to be there by 10:30, but we read the letter the temple sent us and it turns out we had to be there by 10:15! talk about stressful! I got ready, my aunt did my hair and did a beautiful job. that was the only thing that i was really worried about. The rest wasnt a big deal, just get ready, wear a dress, and get my make up on...and make sure i eat! everything was fine. We get into the car, and head to pick up josh. Already running late, we realized we forgot my wedding dress!! luckily we had two cars, so my dad was able to go pick it up while my mom stayed here and waited for us. It was just kind of since we were doing something right by getting married in the temple, everything was gonna try and go wrong to stop us getting there safely. It was also super windy and it snowed on and off.
Finally we got there at 10:45 (yes, we were 30 minutes late!!) of course, it wasnt that big of a deal, If we got there as early as we should've, we would just end up sitting around doing nothing. All we did was get changed really. I felt bad. My friends came up from Arizona and they thought it was the Rexburg temple, so they missed it! i felt terrible.
When i came out of the temple, it was a great feeling. All my friends and family were there and it was absolutely perfect. Even tho it was absolutely freezing. We took a couple pictures, then as we were walking to our car, i ran into a friend from newport! and her husband. They just got married in August. It was absolutely crazy but so much fun!!
on the way to the luncheon...it was hilarious!! We ended up going the long way to the church and on the way, the speed limit drops down but there's no real signs that we saw, And guess what?! my mom got pulled over!!! She's never been pulled over for speeding in my lifetime. since we were in the car wearing our wedding clothes, the cop was nice enough to let us go. My mom didn't have her license either, he understood the craziness so he just looked at the car registration and let us on our way.
The luncheon was great. We got more pictures (by that time it hurt to smile!!)and we also had soup, breadstick, veggies, leftover food from the reception plus the cake!! it was delicious. yummy!!!
those past two days were the best of my life. They were incredible and i couldnt have asked for anything more perfect. They were the greatest and i thank all who came to celebrate with us, and who came to support us. thank you so much!! ♥


Comments

  1. I'm so glad the wedding went well! I'm sorry Tanner and I weren't able to be there. Hope you guys are doing good!
    Love ya

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment