Memorial day

Every year, for memorial day weekend, we all head up to my grandparents cabin in Montana! It was a fun, relaxing weekend.
We left afternoon with my dad. The kids did awesome, as usual. Corbin got sick of the car and cried for a couple minutes, but other than that, he was a champ!
We just relaxed. Went to the lake to throw rocks. More relaxing. Took Corbin's 6 month pictures. More relaxing. crafting. It was a beautiful weekend.








The ride home was good too! We left Monday, about noon. Nothing too exciting!

Small update about us. Josh is just working away. He's starting to enjoy it! He really likes his co-workers now, thank goodness!
The rest of us are just at home. We're hanging in there. We've made some friends, so that's good! We gone to this awesome park, that's a castle! Hyrum loves it! I've been trying to bake more. Plus, I'm keeping our place clean! That's HUGE for me! Corbin's been his happy self. Just such a happy baby!






Comments