Well... We did it!

We are officially Wyoming residents! It's so crazy to think about. It was SOOO rough getting here. I'm not gonna go into detail because why focus on the bad? BUT seriously. Everything that could've gone wrong the week we left, DID. it was awful and we're still recovering!
The day we left, we were planning on leaving that night. It made sense. Just drive all night so it'd be less stops for the kids. But due to weather, my dad couldn't fly home. So we decided to leave earlier. So we left pretty soon after my brother got out of school. And it was a long day.
We were barely out of the county before we had to stop! Poor Corbin was super fussy (turns out he was TEETHING! yes, he finally started teething!). Plus, we couldn't go very fast because of the trailer. So it was a very long drive. We didn't pull up to dads until 2 am! we were exhausted!
We moved in Saturday! Super excited! The place seemed great. Then we realised how filthy it was! It was disgusting. But enough about that. The view is incredible..


Yes! That was taken on our balcony! Gorgeous, isn't it?

The first week sucked. I was super lonely. Hyrum was bad, the change was huge. It was awful! I so look forward to when I get to see my family. It sucks when they have to leave! But my dad made my day last night! He surprised me with some gorgeous flowers and we talked for about an hour! It was awesome!

Yesterday, we were invited to a play date at McDonald's! It was pretty fun. Hyrum snuck behind my back and ended up outside! That was awful but other than that, it was fun and so nice to get out!

So all in all, we're lonely, but WE DID IT! we moved 6 hours away. And I'm so proud! I just hope this summer flies by!

Comments