I have a 3 year old! And corbs baby blessing

It was a big weekend! On March 6th, we blessed corbin at church! It was a great day! Lots of family. The kids weren't great, so we had to leave half way through, but Corbin did great during the blessing. My dad blessed him and we're so grateful he did! It was a beautiful blessing. We're thankful for all our family that came out!




After that, we headed to Josh's aunt and uncle's house for food! We had hot dogs and hamburgers, chips. It was so good, but that might've been because hot dogs got me sick while I was pregnant and that was my first time eating one. I may or may not have had 3 hot dogs. Whoops! But hey, it was delicious!
We also decided that, because hyrums birthday is 2 days later, why not celebrate his birthday too? So we had a small party for him. We did presents and cake! We got him a train set. And I'm dreading the clean up! Haha. He got a tent, ice cream maker thing, clothes, a book, glow sticks. He loves them all! And very thankful to everyone that came!


A tradition that we have is baking a cake every year for my kids birthdays. My mom did it with us (minus the ice cream cakes we'd request) and we loved doing that. And so far, I'm keeping up with the tradition! Sure, they're not professional in any way but it's memories! Hyrums first year was blues clues. That was the first cake I've ever decorated. It's not terrible, but definitely a first try.


His 2nd birthday, we did Mickey Mouse. Those were a HUGE Pinterest flop. Not proud of those at all, but at least they were homemade!



His 3rd birthday cake was much cuter! We did a clown and I'm quite proud of it!
3 years of cakes and now I'll be blessed to do 2 cakes a year.. At least! I want to keep practising so I get better. I'm excited!

For hyrums actual birthday, it just so happens that we were at my parents house. We didn't do too much, just relaxed. Josh had to go to work, and as he was leaving town, he called and said there are military helicopters at the airport. So we hopped into the car to see of they were still there. They were! Weather was bad, so I had to stay in the car with Corbin. But Hyrum and my mom got out and just wanted to watch them. Someone saw them and actually invited them to go look inside the helicopter. So cool! He loved it and keeps talking about it. After all that, we just got some cupcakes from albertsons so he could blow out candles. He is obsessed! The fact time he did, it took almost 50 seconds! And lots of drool later, he finally figured it out! He's getting so big! I really can't believe I have a 3 year old now. He is such a smart, sweet boy. We love him so much! Hope 3 treats him good! Happy Birthday Hyrum!



Comments