36 weeks!

Time is officially at a stand still. So much to do still! Everything is washed and dried, but we still have to put things away and organise everything. Little boy will sleep in our room room a while, so we had to rearrange our room so we can get a glider in our room for those late nights where he won't sleep. But things are washed! If I did end up in labor, I'd be OK. Its so crazy thinking we'll have a new little one by thanksgiving!
How am I feeling? Tired. Sore. Emotional. Hungry. I cry over everything. It's ridiculous. Poor Josh and Hyrum. I'm very sore. Between sciatica, spd, and he has found a comfy spot hitting a nerve and when he kicks it... OUCH! its so sudden and sometimes I fall to the floor because my leg gives out. Its awful! And I get so hungry! I have to eat constantly or I'm sick. I've even been known to wake up around 3 am just too eat! So I wake up 3 times to use the restroom and then one time to eat, Plus sometimes I wake up with Hyrum. So hence... Exhausted! I have no energy. I wish I did!
I had a Dr appointment a couple days ago. No pokes this time! Yay! Heartbeat was 137. Blood pressure was a little bit high the first time but second time was OK. Still no weight gain. I finally have my induction scheduled and on the books! How crazy is that?! I cannot believe it!

He's baby this week!


Most babies born this week can breathe on their own... If not, it's very close! Hits skin is getting smoother. Liver and kidneys are in working order. Circulation and immune systems are good to go too! So excited to meet this little man! 

Updates. Yesterday was Halloween and I'll put up that post soon! 

Comments