25 weeks!

Not much has changed. Just exhausted. Sore. I'm getting so impatient! It needs to be thanksgiving! I just want him here to cuddle. I'm so scared as well. How am I gonna balance 2 kids? How is Hyrum gonna react to sharing me? But I'm so excited for them to grow up together. I saved almost everything from Hyrum, but there's a couple things I still need to get. And I got something in the mail today! Since I'll have 2 kids to take care of, I need my hand free. So I decided to get a wrap or carrier of some sort. My friend, who lives in Ohio, offered to send me her boba wrap, for FREE! All we had to pay was shipping! So got a great deal and I'm so excited! It arrived and I started jumping up and down haha! So nice of her to do this for me!



How's baby? 

Getting so big! He can tell up from down. He's getting fatter and growing more hair! How amazing! I still can't feel him a ton but I love when I do! I'm so excited to see who he looks like. Is it crazy to say I'm kinda excited for labor as well? 

Josh is still crazy working. I miss him so much but we need all the money we can get! When he gets 2 days off in a row, we usually head to my parents house to do laundry and hang out. We always look forward to it! Here is Hyrum when we told him we're going to see gran 

Haha he loves going to grans house! We had fun. They needed to go through the basement so I got to help. It was so fun going thru everything: scrapbooks, family videos. So fun! We also got out our old Nintendo 64 and played Mario Kart! It was so fun! We had a blast! 

Comments