19 weeks!

Can you believe I'm 19 weeks already?! 1 more week and I'm half way there! Holy cow! Well 1 good thing this week... I didn't throw up! I'm still very nauseous tho. I'm also sore. ALL. THE. TIME. I'm already having trouble doing my toes. Or getting out of bed. It's gonna be a long 21 weeks if this is already happening. I didn't experience any of this with Hyrum until the 3rd trimester. I'm starting to feel kicks on a daily basis, which is awesome! Seriously the best thing about pregnancy.  I'm also getting some nasty Charlie horses, which is a normal part of pregnancy. Remind me to put bananas on my grocery list as they supposedly help! In 9 days, I have my big anatomy scan, which is the big appointment, where they measure everything and make sure everything is growing like it should. It's nerve wracking! I just hope everything is OK with our littler boy. Pray for us!


He's baby boy this week!

This week he is developing a protective covering over his skin called vernix Caseosa. Working on his 5 senses! Crazy how big he's growing. He's also already loving his big brother. Any time Hyrum pushes our kicks my belly (not hard), lil teddy starts moving like crazy. I'm so excited... And nervous... To see how they are together. I sure hope they're best friends! 

An update:
Josh is working a lot. He is scheduled 50-60 hours a week! It's crazy hours. But he is still such a great daddy, even tho he's still working a lot, he spends most of his free time playing with Hyrum. Hyrum absolutely adores him. I love watching their bond grow. 
I'm just at home. And it is so hot. I'm dreading this summer and hoping it doesn't get any hotter. It sucks not having ac. We have multiple fans going, plus we have black out curtains, and walking around in shorts and tank tops. We're still constantly sweating. Monday night, I got to have some me time. My mom was assistant director and my lil brother was scuttle in the play "the Little mermaid Jr" so I got to go see it closing night. I loved it! They only had 4 weeks to get it together and they pulled it off! They even had some kids just a little older than Hyrum. It made me so excited to get Hyrum involved in stuff like this. Hopefully soon. It would be amazing. 


Yesterday, Hyrum got to spend almost all day with gran! He loved it! They are best friends and it is adorable! After nap, we packed up and went to the splash park. I was nervous because 1. It started sprinkling a little bit and 2. Hyrum isn't big into water. He did do OK. He was warming up to it. Until he got his face drenched in water. After that, all he wanted to do was cuddle with gran. We also went on the merry go round. Hyrum didn't know what to think. We was scared of the horses, so him and grab just rode on the benches. But after it was done, he wanted to go again. 







It was so much fun hanging out with my mom and brother. We all love seeing them! So until next week... The big half way thru marker! 

Comments