18 weeks!

I'm 18 weeks today with our LITTLE BOY!! How am I feeling? Eh... Today we have a huge inspection for our apartment and it's been stressing me out so I can't stomach anything right now. Stress makes me sicker than normal. It's awful! But I'm also feeling lil teddy a lot more, which is so fun! I can't wait until Josh can feel him moving around! I'm still exhausted. No energy. Trying to clean for this inspection was awful. But I'm pretty sure they're done and they only had to look thru 10 units and SOOO I think we got out of it! Thank goodness!

How's lil boy?!


Getting so much bigger! Crazy! He can now swallow, hiccup, suck, and yawn. And moving non stop! I'm starting to feel him more and I love it! It's really the best part of pregnancy. I can't wait until it's more constant and I'm so excited to be able to see our from the outside! 

How's the family? 
Josh is good, just working like crazy. He's had 2 days off in a row which is unheard of. But we love it! We'll both be sad when he goes back.

I'm just starting at home and trying not to get sick. 

Hyrum had some weird sickness going on the last 24 hours. He was fine until shortly after his nap. Right after he woke up from his nap, we went grocery shopping. He started acting a little out of sorts. All he wanted to do was cuddle with me while we walked around. Sure, sometimes he doesn't like to be set down, but he very rarely puts his head down on my shoulder. We get home, check his temp. It was only 99.8. So I want too concerned. Within a couple minutes, it was up to 100.8. Then it shot up to 102. That all happened within an hour. So I rushed to get medicine and we took him to the Dr. He's never had a temp that high. She couldn't find anything wrong tho. Thinking its just a virus. The night, he got up to 102.8. It was awful. All he wanted to do was cuddle and not move. I felt so bad. He took 2 naps yesterday, which was weird. And he fell asleep really quick too. So he slept on our bed. It was a rough night. Constantly waking up. He woke up with a fever of 101. But luckily that means it's dropping. He's currently down to 100.5. So it's much lower, thank goodness. Just going it goes further down so he can start feeling better again. 

That's about it. So until next week... 

Comments