Mother's Day

This was my second Mother's Day. It wasn't too exciting but it was a pretty relaxing day. Josh surprised me with our FAVORITE chocolate milk and some pizza from papa Murphy's. I've been craving both those like crazy. So yes! Such a sweetheart. Josh worked in the morning, so it was just me and the boy child. After we got home, we headed over to Josh's family house. Spent a little time there. Josh came home with our dog. And I went to my grandparents house to see them and my mom and lil bro. It was great to see them! 

Recently, we've started this thing. Since it's getting warmer out, let's be outside more. So once to twice a week we're heading to the park! Sometimes it's just us but sometimes my good friend and her 11 month old comes with us. It's SOO much fun! Thanks to my grandparents for giving us this GREAT wagon. Hyrum LOVES it! 




And here's a look on what's coming up on my next post! So stay tuned! :)




Comments