Memorial Day weekend..uh..Sunday?

Happy Memorial Day! Generally, for memorial day weekend we go up to my grandparents cabin for the long weekend. Because josh had to work, we were only able to go up for Sunday. 
We left around 9 that morning after running around to make sure we have everything for Hyrum. We had to stop in rexburg on our way to grab a rope to tie the dog on up there. I also woke up REALLY sick. As in I was in tears because my stomach hurt so bad. So we had to stop by wal mart and get me some medicine. It helped and it didn't hurt the rest of the day, thank goodness! So we left there at about 10. And of course, on the drive up, Hyrum refused to nap. At least he was in a good mood. But then I got the worst bloody nose. It was AWFUL and the first one I've had in years. Yuck! And go figure we didn't have napkins or anything. That's a lesson learned! The VERY last turn before we got there at 11:30, Hyrum crashes! At least he got a little bit of a nap. We just stayed in the car and he slept til noon. 

We had a good day. We just spent time with family. We went to the lake. It was a pretty day, windy nonetheless but pretty. The dog did great too. We took the rope up because we didn't know if she's dtay with us and we didn't want to chance it. She never left our sides. Even when we went to the lake. I'm so proud of her! 

Here's some pictures so it's not just me talking the whole time. 







We had a delicious dinner, shot some guns and came home. We got home at 10 so yes, it was a long day but worth it! It was a great day and we all had a blast! We can't wait to go back! :)






Comments

Post a Comment