Just a quick update...

A couple days ago, Hyrum got glasses! He rocks them when he actually wears them. 
On November 1st, we had an eye dr appointment. It's a free program offered for 6-12 month olds. I believe I posted about this before. Well we were promised they'd be there by the 15th (2 weeks later). That passed. So I called, they said it was on their way then something happened to Medicaid so they're not on their way now. They said the glasses would be done hy the 26th. Well that passed. I called again and got a different answer this time. They didn't give me a date this time. So I let quite a bit of time pass by. I called again on Friday, December 13th. They finally told the truth and they're working on it. So I called Monday. I was mad they weren't done yet so I decided to call every day until they finally said the glasses showed up. On Monday, more than 6 weeks after the appointment and a month past the day we were supposed to get them, they FINALLY showed up. So exciting! 
So now, he has glasses. He isn't a huge fan of them. He'd much rather play with them. So we just try every day for as long as he can handle. We just try to distract him. He is styling with him. I just love babies in glasses :) 
On another note, I'm so excited for Christmas! We can't wait to have hyrums first Christmas!! I'll post about that AFTER tho :) 
He and daddy are twiners! 




Comments