Little bit of everything?

Since its been forever since I've posted, and the kidlet is fast asleep, I decided I might as well write something... What have we been up to? Well that is a VERY good question. Heck, I hardly even know! Let's see...
For memorial weekend, we went to my grandparents cabin. It's kinda a tradition for us. We left when josh got off work that Friday. It's about a 2 hour drive from where we live. The first night we didn't do much of anything. We got to sleep in their trailer in case Hyrum decides to wake up in the middle of the night. Guess what?! He didn't! I was proud mama :)
Well the next couple days I didn't do much, just played with my baby boy. The rest of the family went on walks, shot guns. We all talked and laughed. We did have something exciting happen. Long story short: Lola dog started chasing antelopes. Which sent most people off chasing Lola. Me and a couple people watched from inside and can I say it was a GREAT show! Haha. Lola came home by herself, and no.one knew. My sweet husband went running and we tried to call people letting them know. So we got ahold of them except for josh. Running crazily around looking for her. Josh actually threw up twice in exhaustion. Poor guy. He's my hero! After that, nothing really happened. Just played games and eat food. It was definitely great just getting out and being with everyone.
Hyrum has been great. He is actually sleeping in a bit longer. He's always slept thru the night but he's always up by 6, recently its about 7 which is beautiful! He's got great head support and he's constantly laughing. I love it! I'm so grateful I can stay home and witness all these great things :)
Josh is wonderful, he's working all the time to support us. As much as I don't like his job sometimes, I'm still so.glas he has a job.
On Sunday we finally get to bless Hyrum! I am so excited to see people and there's lots of people who haven't Hyrum yet that are coming. It's gonna be a great day :)

So now for some pictures:

Comments