An update...

Well not much has been happening. Like AT ALL. But it's been more than a month and I KNOW I've been missed *enter sarcasm here* 
Hyrum has been great. We've passed 2 month bdays since I've posted last. 6 and now he is 7 months! Can you believe it? Ya, me neither. Hyrum also has 5 teeth. Crazy! He's sitting up by himself now and started doing so about a month ago. A week ago we did have a scare tho. It was an ordinary day. He was acting like he was in pain but he was also teething so I thought it was just that. I put him to bed for the night,m. He started crying so I go check on him. He immediately threw up everywhere. So much he covered half his bed! My poor baby :( so I bring him out to the living room so I can clean up. I gave him Tylenol as well. At that point, josh just walked in from being at work all day. I was holding him and all of a sudden Hyrum started throwing up. Again! This time it was thick and white and he started choking super bad. So we packed up and headed to the er. We went to the one in Idaho falls to try it out since the one in rexburg isn't good. We had a much better experience this time! They were so much faster and nicer and actually cared about us. He kept throwing up and choking so much he turned blue. I was so scared! It was just a bug, thank heavens! Now he's all better :) 

Almost 2 weeks ago, josh flew down to Las Vegas with his friend to get his other friend packed up and moved up here. They got back late Monday. It's been fun. Last weekend we showed him lots of stuff since he's never really explored up here. We first took him to bear world. Hyrum got to pet a deer! It was so cute! The next day, we drove to Mesa falls and big springs. It was super pretty! It was fun just getting out doing stuff since that doesn't happen much anymore. 

I'll post more about this at a later time but I'm too excited not to share! On Tuesday we are moving!!! Our current place is terrible and we are now able to get out of here and we couldn't be more thrilled! I'll post saying all the deets later, after it has happened :) 

Now for picture overload! 

Comments