A day to be thankful for :)

Yes, Thursday was Thanksgiving. And what a day it was!! originally, we were supposed to be going with my family to my grandparents house in Idaho Falls that day and spend the day with them. I was soo excited! Being pregnant, those awesome cravings you hear about? yes, mine was thanksgiving dinner. And i was sooooo excited, and i had an excuse to eat absolutely everything!! haha. Well...a couple weeks ago, Josh's best friend and his wife told us they couldn't afford to go to Oregon, which is where they were planning on going. and she's 3 weeks further along in her pregnancy, and a 14 hour drive. i don't  blame them for not going! So instead, Josh decides to just spend the day with them, so they're not alone on a holiday.
Originally we were supposed to be at my apartment, but we decided since the boys still had to go to work, it would be better on gas and we could spend more time with them, if we spent the day at their house, in Ucon, which is right outside Idaho Falls.
It was quite the morning! Josh had to be to work by 8, so we wanted to be out of the house by 7, so we could make sure we had everything, and drop me off at their house and he'd make it to work on time. Well...he set his alarm so we'd be up by 615, but the brilliant person he is, he accidentally set it for PM, not AM, so we slept in!! Luckily, i dont really sleep in anyways, and i started realizing it was a lot later than 6 in the morning. I turned on my phone and looked at the time and it was 730! Josh had to be to work in 30 minutes!!!! talk about a crazy morning! We hurried, got dressed, i threw my hair into a pony tail, didn't put make up on. And thank Heavens, the night before, i decided to get everything we needed together, minus the stuff we needed in the fridge, so we knew exactly where everything was, so we could just grab it and head out the door. Talk about a "home alone morning!" haha
Josh originally was supposed to take me to their house and help me take everything in and whatnot and he'd take the car, since i didn't exactly know where they live. But that didn't happen, since he needed to hurry to work. He made it, and was only 10 minutes late! i was so proud! So i dropped him off, found some breakfast, since i didn't have time to eat that morning, and i headed over to their house.
Me and the wife (Virginia aka VA) just sat and talked most of the morning, since we cooked most everything the night before. And her husband, Ryan, had to go into work at noon, until 4, so we had plenty of time to spare. I only came up because it would save gas and whatnot. there was a chance Ryan didn't have to work, he just had to go in and check and luckily he didn't, so both the boys got out at 1230! we were so glad! We only needed to cook the mashed potatoes, stuffing, finish the deviled eggs, and gravy. So we hurried and did that, and we could eat! it was a great meal. I was so pleased with it. It wasn't my family meal that we have, but it was good. Especially since this was the first year without family (Well...minus last year...but i'm not counting last year haha).
After dinner, we played mario Kart and it was fun! me and the boys love playing that when ryan comes over to hang with Josh. we get so competitive and it was great! we had pie (which was DELICIOUS!) and then we had to leave, since i had to be up early cuz i had to be at work an hour earlier than usual cuz of black friday.
So black Friday rolls around and i'm terrified, because i'm all alone at my job for the first 3 hours we're opened! it turned out terribly bad, but it was busy. I made 1300$ just by myself!! whereas that's what we make on a day generally, as a store! it was crazy, but hey, it was good!
We also went down to my grandparents house that night after i got off work, and had their thanksgiving meal left overs, and it was soooooo yummy!!!!! it was fun. I miss my family. They are wonderful!
As for other news, nothing too much. I'm exhausted and sore ALLLLL the time, but i'm blaming the pregnancy. I can't believe i'm almost to the 3rd trimester! holy cow! where has the time gone?! i can't believe it! i am so excited to meet my sweet baby boy, and i am soo nervous!!! But anyways...that's all i have for now. Seeing as it is now bed time. so good night!! <3

Comments