As of recently...e

So this past weekend, I had the opportunity.to go to Utah! It was my cousins wedding. Unfortunately josh had to work, so he couldn't come so I just went with my family. We left Saturday about 11 am. Got there a couple hours later. Nothing happened that day. But Sunday, we woke up bright and early and.we.got the opportunity to go see music & the spoken word done by the Mormon tabernacle choir! Since its.December they do Christmas songs and it was incredible! Words.can't describe what it was like.
The next day, was my cousins wedding. She got married at the.salt lake temple. It was.great being inside that temple. It was beautiful! Sooo incredible.
It was also FREEZING that day. Snowing and all. We went to the.Joseph smith.memorial building.for.lunch which was pretty good. Nothing too fancy. Then time to.get ready for the reception. I was not feeling too well that day and so I couldn't do much except show up. It was so much fun tho. Yummy food and it was great. I am so happy for them!
The next day it was time to leave. We didn't get out til about noon and we had a couple errands to run. We went to one of my favorite stores ikea to look at stuff for.my parents house and I got some ideas too. I love that store! We then went.to my absolute favorite restaurant the spaghetti factory! Absolutely delish!! Then we went home. We.didn't get back til about 7 that night. It was such a fun, relaxing weekend. I'm so grateful for my parents for letting me tag along.
As for baby news, I am now 28 weeks! Only 12 more to go! How crazy! I'm starting to get to excited and nervous! I had a Dr appointment yesterday and the heartbeat was perfect! When we were listening he kicked the Doppler and it was a hard kick, it was awesome. He's stubborn, just like me! I also had the glucose test, which is where I drink the juice stuff and they test my sugar levels to see if I have diabetes. They also checked to see if I'm anemic. My sugar levels did come back high so I've gotta go back on Monday to get a definite answer.  I'm so nervous! I really don't wanna go back to get poked again. I know I'm a baby but I just can't handle it. I guess its all worth it in the end. I just can't wait until my baby boy gets here! So that's all thats happened as of recently. I'll try and be better at updating. Have a great day!

Comments