A little bit of this...a little bit of that...

Wow! Its been more than a MONTH since I posted last! I can partly blame my laptop for crashing on me and now I'm stuck blogging on my phone. I guess that's life. I've also been super busy. What with work and all. I LOVE my job. It is extremely hard and long hours and on my feet ALL day but I absolutely adore everyone I work with. It is so great.
Josh also got a new job. Long story short bear world just didn't work out. He is now working at a group home place in idaho falls. Yes, now he's the one that travels haha. I think he enjoys it for the most part. It has its ups and downs. Soon he'll be switching to the graveyard shift which is 11 pm-7 am. That's gonna suck but it'll be good. I can have the car during the day for work and he can have it at night. And when the baby gets here he can get him\her during the day and ill just have night so we won't have to do day care or a babysitter or something.
Speaking on baby...I am now 18 weeks! That's 4 1\2 months! Crazy! And in exactly 11 days if baby cooperates we get to fine out the gender! Yay! We are both so excited! I have been really sick recently...still! But its all for a good cause...right? :) another awesome thing. I can feel the kicks now!!! It is so cool and exciting! I love just laying down and feeling them whenever I have the free time. Its the best feeling in the world!
That's the only news for now. Hopefully next time I can tell you the gender of our precious baby! <3

Comments