A little bit of nothing...

So yes, the title says it all. I'm just laying in bed, being bored. i know i should do something, but i am having quite a hard time getting motivated. I don't have MUCH to do, just a few chores here and there. Haha.

You know that feeling when you start a new job where you're super excited, but once you start you realize it's not a job for you? It's just like that feeling where you know you should get out? Well...i'm done with Sport Clips. I know, i know, i just started it on Aug 3, so YES one month from today and i'm already done with it! Long story short, i felt terrible whenever i went to work. i know, i'm pregnant, so of course, i have morning sickness. It wasn't that kind of "sickness" tho. It was more of a "i can't be what they want me to be" kind of thought. I HATED going to work. i absolutely dreaded it every time i went. What helped me make my decision to quit was the fact that with Josh's job, he is commuting a bit as well, so with one car, it made it extremely stressful for both of us traveling quite a ways. So a day i was supposed to go in and still sorta train, but i'd be on the floor, i wrote a note and said i was done. I was dreading giving that to my boss, but surprisingly, it went over really well. There was a party they had planned for the night. It was going to a Chukars baseball game. They're a semi pro team in Idaho Falls. We had a suite and we had one of the best restaurants Texas Roadhouse to cater. It was about $60 value PER PERSON. And husbands got tickets too! so there's a great date about $120 for FREE! It was so much fun! But i'm still so glad i was able to be done with that place.


So now you're asking "now you're done with Sports clips, what's next?" Well...when i decided i really did not like Sport clips and realize it wasn't for me, i started job hunting again. There's this place called sally's beauty supply. They don't cut hair, they just sell beauty products, from hair products and supplies, to make up and nail stuff. They also have like hair cutting capes, aprons, etc. They are great. I have always wanted to work there. Even before i knew i wanted to get my cosmetology license. I seriously have been applying there since i was in high school! They just were NEVER hiring. But i had to go in there, and i noticed that they just so happened to be hiring. So obviously, i ran home and grabbed my resume and turned it in. Unfortunately, the manager wasn't there til Saturday (I handed in my resume on TUESDAY!) so quite the long wait! But on the next monday the manager called to set up an interview. I go into the interview the next day. And by now, i'm like a PRO at interviews. what can i say? i ROCKED that interview. The only thing i can say that worried me, is i told them i was pregnant. Just because it absolutely TERRIFIED me to tell Sport Clips. I just didn't know what they'd think, so i told them just straight up. I figured it would be ok because i still have an advantage over a lot of other people applying. which is i have my cosmetology license and i've worked out in the field. yes it's a place with all that stuff, but there's only like the manager (i believe) actually have her cosmetology license. She said that she was finishing up interviews that day, and so by the day after i should hear back her decision. Well...she said she'd call if i got the job, and if i didn't hear...And it was like 2 o'clock and i was FREAKING out. i was like "i didn't get the job, it looks like i'm stuck at sport clips" UGH! And by like 2:30, i got the call! YES! i got the job!! i actually start tomorrow and i'm so nervous but so excited! there seems like there's a lot of better things about this job. The pay is..decent. i'm guaranteed a lot more hours than the other 2 jobs. and the best part...IT'S IN REXBURG!!!!! yes! no more driving down to Idaho Falls all the time!! wish me luck!

As for other news, not much is going on. We're just having fun. We both have jobs, so now it's just looking for a place to live and save the money to get a place. I'm soo excited to see where life takes us. Also...morning sickness sucks!!! seriously. I'm almost into my 2nd trimester and people keep saying oh it's gonna get better. You should be starting to feel better by about 12 weeks...they LIE!!! The end of 11 weeks is when it got way bad! it's mainly just like if i eat bad food...then i have to run for the bathroom. But today...idk what happened! I was feeling the family's dog, and i had to clean out her water bowl. There was a soggy piece of her food in the bottom. I had to rinse it out and go dump it outside somewhere. Ya..didn't happen so much. when i saw the soggy food, i had to run up to the bathroom and i've been SOOO nauseous ever since. It was so weird. Luckily i do have my dog to keep me company. She has not left my side all day. I really think she knows i feel terrible and she's been on my lap most of the day so far. she is the sweetest thing. And don't get me wrong, even though the lovely morning (or all day) sickness is HARD. i am so excited and so grateful for my little baby who i already love so much and i'll do anything for him/her. I cannot wait to meet them and get to know their cute little personalities. :)

So that's all i can think of for now. i hope every one has a fantastic day! :)

Comments