So it's out there...





That's right! i'm PREGNANT!! awwww! I am due March 7th, 2013. I am about 11 weeks today (i believe). I can sure say, it's been quite the journey! After my miscarriage in January, It killed me. And it's crazy, my due date for that pregnancy is TOMORROW. i really wonder what would be happening right now. Would i be a mom already? i can't even picture it. we are so excited about this baby. I can't believe it. So let me tell you the story...
In June i was super sick. I kept getting these cramp type things, and i just felt like crap. i decided to get a test, just so i knew exactly which medicine i should take, just in case it did come back as positive. And yes! it did. I got it confirmed, and we thought i was about 7 weeks. I made an appointment for a couple weeks, so i'd be about 8-9 ish weeks. boy was i wrong! we had an ultrasound and turns out, i was only about 5 1/2 weeks. oh joy! the dr said everything looked good, i'm just not as far along as i thought. So we made another appointment for 2 weeks to make sure it was growing ok and it was! There was a heartbeat...but it was really slow. The dr basically told us to expect a miscarriage...again. I don't think i could ever go through that again. We then made an appointment for a month later, to have yet another ultrasound.
We went in 2 days ago for some really good news. We saw the baby!! It's growing right on schedule! yay! We were trying to measure and it kept JUMPING! it was an active little bean. It was darling and funny! The heartbeat was 162, which the dr said is PERFECT! He said we have a very high chance of it going thru to the end! yay! We were so happy we couldn't keep it in any longer.

My sweet little bean who keeps jumping all over! It was soo adorable!

My belly at 10 1/2 weeks. It's not much, but definitely bigger than what i am. crazy!!

Comments