loving this warm weather...

This last weekend, wasn't the weather just fabulous?! it was a nice like 65 degrees. it was so pretty and NICE. My family was gone so i had the house to myself, which was fine, since despite the great weather...i was sick! yup, just awesome huh? I was freezing, my throat was absolutely killing, my stomach hurt (i even threw up on Sunday! yuck), i was super dizzy and i had a splitting headache. It was nice, having the peace and quiet. but it sucked not being able to do anything because i had a hard time getting out of bed. It completely sucked. i was so depressed.

Luckily, by Saturday night, i was feeling ok enough to get out of bed and enjoy this weather. The only thing was my throat still killing and i would get headaches every now and then. So after Josh got off work, we went over to my friends apartment (they live in the apartments we USED to live in...and i must say...as much as i hated it over there...i do miss it) and we had a BBQ. it was so nice getting out, enjoying the nice weather. I haven't seen these guys for ever it seems like. I haven't since we left for Vegas...or even longer than that! it was nice catching up with them. We had hot dogs, hamburgers and we watched Mrs. Doubtfire. haha i love that movie. the boys could only stay for like an hour, since they had the priesthood session of conference to attend to. But us girls got to stay and finish it, laughing and just enjoying it and each others company. After that ended, we started watching the Blindside, just waiting for the boys to come back. I love that movie as well, which is saying something for me, since i generally don't like sports movies...i just like the REALLY REALLY good sports movies. Once the boys got back, i was kind of relieved, since i was absolutely exhausted, and also sad cuz i was having a blast. It was so nice to finally get out, and hang out with people and just have a good time.

The rest of the weekend was...BLAH. i got more sick on Sunday, but oh well. I made a delicious meal anyways, and it turned out way good. And my mom got back home and everything's now back to normal. Recently tho, my stomach has been doing weird things. But oh well, i guess that's life.

As for the other part of our lives. Josh is now thinking we'll be moving to Salt Lake city by the end of the month. I still have absolutely no idea how that's going to turn out. But i guess we'll see what happens. I think it would be good for us. More jobs, and it's a city, but not nearly as far away from everyone, like Vegas is. So we'll be closer to home and we both have family there, so that's a plus too. So i guess only time will tell...

And other news, Josh's cousin just had a baby! she is the cutest thing ever. i'm so excited for them! And until next time...

Comments