What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas..

oh my gosh! this last week has been hectic! i just had to post about it! (And i promise, the title of this post isn't nearly as bad as it appears to be!) At the beginning of the week Josh got a job offer and guess where?!?! VEGAS baby!! We were planning on moving down there sometime during December of this year but since he got the job, he said yes! So this past week has been absolutely crazy, trying to get everything done. Josh is going to leave March 2nd and head down there. So as you can imagine, we need the money for him to get gas and food and whatnot. What we're really worried about it hoping the car will make it down there. We asked a mechanic if he'll take a look right before we leave and luckily he will. I honestly think it'll be ok now since we just got a ton of repairs done on it.
The car. The apartment--cleaning and finding someone to take our place. Finding a place to live. It's soo crazy and so stressful! Josh is saying i'm stressing a lot more then i should and everything will be ok. But still...it's going into the unknown.
But anyways, i mentioned JOSH is leaving on March 2nd. He's leaving before me because i have to take my state board test so i can get my cosmetologist license. Twill be fun huh? That's on the 12th and hopefully just a day or two i'll be out of here to go move down there with josh! it'll definitely be hard being away from him, even if it isn't such a long time. We've only been married almost 3 months and we haven't spent any day apart from each other but it'll be different. I'm just hoping to get down there ASAP. Hopefully by the beginning of next week, we'll be able to move into my parents house which'll be good and help us save money. And if we get someone to move in asap, The apartment will give us some money, like the deposit and half the months rent which'll be good since we need that money.
Now, I've lived in Rexburg since i was 6. So Vegas will be a HUGE change for me. the biggest city i've lived in was Portland and sure, it's big but i was a youngin. I was like 1-2 or something and i can't remember it. The rest of my life was in small towns and Rexburg since 1998...you do the math. I just have to say yes, i'm excited, but i'm also terrified. It's gonna be a change. Especially since i've lived by my parents and i do get homesick. But this is something i need to overcome and get on with my life. I'll miss my family and friends like crazy but i do have to say i'm excited for a new adventure. I'm also glad Josh has been there for years so he's got lots of friends down there that can help me thru the big move which'll be good.
At least i have this blog so that we'll be able to keep everyone posted on our wonderful "adventures" hopefully they'll be fun, exciting stories and not too sad and scary. wish me good luck!! :)

Comments