Just a laugh...

well i'm terrible and gonna copy my mom on this post. But its just for laughs this time... Let me start telling a story from my side:
once upon a time in a far off land--well not to far anyways, just across town--it was christmas morning (The last time Christmas was on Sunday, in 2005), and it started out as a great day. the birth of christ, goodies, spending time with family...you know, all that good stuff. and well, things soon turned to ugly. They wanted to get a family picture infront of our tree. Picture, not a big deal, right? WRONG! and let me now show you the evidence...



Isnt that FUNNY?! I still get a good laugh at it. Of course, it was TERRIBLE at the time. I was 13 at the time, so doesn't it make sense? an awesome 13 year old at its best. thinking back, don't you just love the good ole days of the teen years?? haha...oh boy.

After church that day, we attempted to take another picture since i kinda calmed down finally. And it turned out something like this...



ahh..isn't that BETTER?! haha it's a great laugh when we talk about it.

I HOPE YOU GUYS HAVE A MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

Comments

  1. Funny funny funny...

    My favorite! Who knew that this little girl would turn into such a camera poser? Let's get a GOOD picture this year, eh?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment