The eve of our wedding..

the ring. check. the dress. check. the reception over and done with. check. the temple. check. Yes there's lots to do for the wedding but it is definitely worth every minute of it! it was the greatest weekend of my life. Lets start with the beginning: Thursday, our friends and family from out of town came. and we got to spend time with them. Oh, how i've missed them! and it was great meeting some of josh's family and friends as well. on Friday, me and josh spent the morning at my best friends mom and step dad's sealing in the temple and it was amazing. I loved the feeling there. The rest of the day was crazy with finishing the things for the reception. But i am so grateful for all the help we had! :)
Let me tell ya, getting my hair done was certainly an experience! I made the appointment a few days earlier and i requested a friend. She did my hair for my bridal pictures and she did a FABULOUS job!but once i got there, for some reason they erased my appointment and gave my girl a Highlight and forgot to put me with someone else! and it was a Friday, and it was way busy too. but finally one of the owners gave me to someone who was almost done and getting ready to graduate and she did it. It turned out pretty. I still wish i got my girl to do it tho...
Getting the rest was a piece of cake. I was not allowed to see the decorations for the reception til everything was done and everything was in place. it was killing me. Everyone kept telling me how amazing it was looking. why cant i see???!! ugh...but thats ok, it was worth it. I got dressed and ready at the church, just in the relief society room and when i was ready, they closed my eyes and led me to the gym to see the decorations. Everyone had cameras ready to watch my face. and oh my gosh!!! it was incredible. I was so overwhelmed with joy that i just started crying. It was amazing. I will be forever thankful. I'm so glad i didn't get to see it til the finished result.
The reception was a blast. We had a great turnout. It was so fun talking to all my friends, and neighbors and just everyone who came. It was beautiful, but incredibly long. Probably the longest two hours of my life. by the end, my feet were killing and i have not had any food since two that afternoon so i was starving too. i was so hungry it took me a while to eat anything cuz of how sick i was. We had fun, and at the end we cut the cake and threw the bouquet. Cutting the cake was funny. It kept spilling all over my dress, luckily his cousin saved my dress. And after that, while the music was still going we danced, and he sang to me. it was the cuttest thing i've ever seen. I absolutely loved it.
After that, and how exhausted i was, i went home and went to sleep for my last time as a single woman. i was expecting not being able to sleep at all, but i was so exhausted and drained from all that happened that day, that i went right to sleep.

Comments