a boring update post

sick of me yet? i feel like i've been gone for SO long. there is so much that's happened during this summer, especially now that i need to just remember! This post will mostly be about us. What is Josh up to? me? Hyrum? Corbin?
Let's start with JOSH: He is back at work at dominos! he is currently a manager. He has decided he wants to franchise out when he can, as a career. We both really love the company, and we just feel like it's a good move. It'll be a couple years, but we can't wait! we've made some good friends along the way. He still drives as well, because he loves being in the car (weirdo!). His health is pretty good, at least for now. We're coming up on when he started struggling last year, and we're just praying it doesn't get that bad again. This time, we have insurance and a game plan in case it does get bad.But of course, we really hope it doesn't happen again! crossing our fingers over here!

ME: I started out this summer in therapy, and it was great. I got over my phobia of birds, pluse i worked on my anxiety. thanks to insurance, i could'nt really continue, but she gave me some awesome tools so i know what to do if i get a bad anxiety attack. It isn't completely fool proof, but i feel like it's getting better. thank goodness! i still have my problems, but slowly and surely, i'll get there! I'm just at home with the kids. I've also started a part time babysitting job. she's a cute little 2 year old girl. i've only done one full day, and she's on her way here for another half day. woo!
a week ago, me and the 2 kids were driving to Hyrums therapy appointment, and we were on the highway and my car died! it was terrifying! i'm just glad i was able to notice what was happening, so i was able to pull over to the side. so that was a blast! thank heavens for cell phones, so i was able to get my husband and mom to come help! and thanks for them for being able to come! turns out, it's our engine. so...we're down to one car again. wah! i miss my car! it'll be a while before we can afford to get it fixed. but we'll make do for now, i guess.

HYRUM: He started his (second) first day of preschool. he's growing up so fast! he was in counseling, but honestly, we just didn't feel like it was working anymore, so we're just doing therapy now. and there has been definite changes! like playing in the lake on labor day weekend. and baths aren't completly terrible. He's also willing to try more foods, so that's a plus!

CORBIN: Corbin is almost 2 years old, and there's not much to update. he's walking, running, he gets into EVERYTHING! he definitely keeps us on our toes. He isn't a huge talker, so we took him to get evaluated, and he's on a 12 month schedule. So we're working on that. He has another evaluation in November, and hopefully he's up to par. I'm not sure what we'll do if he isn't. speech therapy? i have no clue. But i'm praying it doesn't get to that!

It's been a great couple months. I love my family so much! they are great, and i'm so happy i get to spend my life with them!

Comments