Josh's sickness

holy cow it's been a long time! I apologize. I got a new phone (iPhone 7) and it won't let me post pictures! I'm working on that.
Ever since josh has been home, it seems like he's sick! First it was pneumonia, then asthma. Now it's worse than ever. He hasn't worked for 2 1/2 weeks. He just started feeling lousy. Weak. Throwing up. . He went to the hospital. They couldn't find anything wrong. So they just sent him with some meds. Then things just spiraled from there. I am so exhausted and out of it, I can't remember all the details. I do remember, he got so bad, he even got admitted to the hospital! He spent 3 days there. It was the longest days ever! They did lots of tests, and everything came back fine. They basically said the weather was causing it. "Allergic to Casper" is what we were told. After he got released there, we were confident he'd finally get better.
Wrong! We had plans to go to Idaho for thanksgiving. The drs said if he felt fine, it'd be ok to go. He did, so we decided to leave. About 4 days after he was released from the hospital. I'll post about thanksgiving in a separate post. But josh did not get better. He got worse. He could hardly move.
its now december 12th. He is still sick! he's been to the hospital about 12 times in the last month. its been awful! tomorrow is his last days of meds, so hes calling a GI dr today to try and get in with him. i feel so bad! i hget him better so he can return to work soon!

Comments