Sickness, idahome, random

I'll try and make this as short and sweet as possible. But it's been a while, I apologize! Let's start with the sickness. My last post, before Corbin's monthly post, I posted about josh having to go to the hospital. Well.. I wish that was the end of it. Within 10 days, he had been to the hospital 3 times total (including the one I posted about). Ouch! He first went in for possible stroke. The 2nd time, he couldn't breathe. He was diagnosed with pneumonia, and a killer sinus infection. A couple weeks later, he's finally feeling better. Poor guy!
The last time he was in the hospital, was also the day we needed to head to Idaho. His best friend was getting married and josh was a groomsman. So that was fun!...not.
So we head to Idaho. Going there was pretty easy. Nothing exciting. Josh drove all but about 2 hours, where I drove. We left Thursday. Friday, we just relaxed. We are very grateful for Josh's aunt and uncle for letting us stay there! Saturday was the wedding. It was a long day! First, I get ready. Then we get invited to lunch. It was at a place, celebrating something, but it was free! We also were told we needed to get josh a white shirt for the wedding. While we were at lunch, we realized it didn't have a collar for the tie! So we had to head to DI and get one. We were running late, so we rushed there. The wedding was about 30 minutes away. We were ALMOST there, when I asked josh if he grabbed his brown shoes. Nope! So we had to head back to where we were staying. We were so late! Luckily, it turned out ok.
The wedding was beautiful! They did an Alice and wonderland theme. I loved it! I was worried about how the kids would act during the ceremony, because josh wouldn't be able to help. But they did great! We stayed in the back, and they did much better than I expected.




I feel bad. We couldn't stay too long because josh still had pneumonia and struggled breathing, and it was outside. But we had a blast! Congratulations guys!
The drive home was a nightmare! Hyrum, who has been potty trained for months, regressed. He normally doesn't go to the bathroom that much during the day, but for some reason, we had FOUR accidents..on a 6 hour car ride!

Now, we're home. Things would be ok if we weren't constantly sick. Josh was sick for weeks. Then Hyrum. But it was weird. He acted fine during the day, but night was awful! I won't go into all the details, but ew! And now, today. I'm writing this after everyone is asleep, because I feel awful. I can't eat. I'm FREEZING. And I'm so nauseous.

But! After being home for a month, josh finally has a job! Hallelujah! He's working at dominos, doing the exact thing he was before we moved. He seems to like it, but they are MUCH slower than the one in Idaho falls. But we're adjusting.


(We took some family pictures a couple days ago. This is what we think of those!)


Comments