Scary night

I debated posting about this. But I figured I should. So here it goes.
Saturday night/Sunday morning was rough. Me and the kids were asleep. It was around midnight and josh comes and wakes me up. I was so tired and out of it. He told me his arm was numb, and has been for more than an hour. He called a nurse and she said it sounded weird. It could've been heart problems. I was out of it, so I let him go by himself..to the ER. I finally realized what was going on. So I text him telling him to let me know when he gets there so I know he's safe. No answer. He should be there by now. WHERE IS HE?! So I call him. No answer. At this point, I'm freaking out. Could something bad happened? Those couple moments were awful. He finally got ahold of me. He was fine. He just got there and that we was faster than we've ever experienced (seriously, he wasn't even signed in all the way when the dr was ready for him!). BUT the dr said the numb arm could be from a STROKE. Josh had quite a few tests done. He had a blood test, EKG, CT. They all seemed fine. So they decided to do a MRI. but couldn't do that til morning. So it was a very long night. What could be wrong? Did he really have a stroke? Thank heavens the MRI came back normal. But we have no idea what caused it. His arm was numb most of Sunday. He described it as his arm fell asleep and it's just not waking up. The nurse didn't think it was a pinched nerve. But we have no idea! I'm just so glad he's ok! It's just a reminder to hug your love ones. You never know what could happen.

Comments