8 months!

Yes, my sweet baby boy turned 8 months old! I can't believe it!

This chunky monkey is...
-17 pounds, 28 inches
-so smiley
-size 3 diapers
-loves food! His favorite food is any fruit
-size 6-9 month clothes
-2 teeth (a couple more are about to pop thru)
-loves his brother
-and as of today (2 days after he turned 8 months) he's crawling!
We love you baby boy!

We were finally able to go to the dr. So he got his 6 month shots. Ah. My poor baby! But I'm glad he finally has them, and he's not getting anymore until 12 months!





Quick update on us. Josh is still working in Denver. I miss him so much!
I'm just here with the kids. We're struggling. My anxiety is getting so bad, I struggle leaving the house. But I'm trying to work out and eat better. I hope that helps.
Part of the reason for my anxiety, is my sweet 3 year old, Hyrum. His behavior has been bad. It's been nonstop tantrums. And he's getting mean. We've come away bleeding. So I called our dr and he said tantrums are normal for this age, but him being so mean is NOT. So he gave us a referral for a counselor that deals with this stuff. Our appointment isn't until August 16th, so a little less than a month. It has been so hard. He freaks out over small things, like going potty before bed. Or even if I just say no to something small. If he doesn't get his way, he goes CRAZY. Hitting, kicking, pulling hair, screaming at the top of his lungs, throwing everything he can get his hands on. It's BAD. I end up going to bed crying every night. I cannot wait until that appointment! We also this first dental appointment coming up. I'm nervous about that one. So that's everything for now...




Comments