BIG BOY!

Hyrum is such a big boy and I NEED to document it!
Last weekend, while my mom was in town, his diaper was dry, after hours of being busy. So we decided to sit him on the potty. And he went! And a lot! So we decided to give it a go. What could it hurt? And to be honest... diapers are expensive! The first couple days, he was still in diapers. We offered cookies if he went in the toilet. But then he'd go again and it was good. After my mom left Monday, things were rough. I really wondered if it would ever happen. But I kept trying.
Tuesday, he peed in the toilet once. Had so many accidents. Plus, it was a rough day. He had so many meltdowns. So we have up.
Wednesday, all morning he had accidents. Although, the one time he didn't have an accident, he pooped in the toilet! Yay! He was back in diapers by 10 am because we ran out of underwear! So I washed while we ran errands. Then back to it last night. Last night was much better. But we still put him in a diaper for the night.
Now we get up to today (Thursday) and he's done so good! It's 330 pm, and he's had ONE accident all day!! He even woke up from his nap dry! I am so proud and so happy! I don't think it's fully there yet, but it's getting there! So of course I had to document it! :)


Comments