Last day trip to jellystone...

GUYS! Next time I write, we'll be living in Wyoming! I never thought I'd be excited. But I KINDA am! It's so scary and nerve wracking, but I'm excited to have a place of my own and I'm SOOO excited for the apartment! I'm excited to get settled and hopefully soon afterwards my family will join us.
The last weekend we'll be here, we decided to go to Yellowstone! I grew up HATING that place. But! Since Josh...he made it fun and I've really enjoyed it these past couple years.
This time it was me, the 2 kids, and my parents. Josh is obviously still in Colorado. And my little brother had a band concert at lagoon so he couldn't come.
We didn't leave til 1130. It's a 1 1/2 hour car ride. So not too bad. The kids did great. Luckily we didn't have to stop to feed Corbin until we got to our first destination. We first went to Norris. It has a lot of geysers. It's a little bit of a walk. So everyone got out and started walking. I stayed behind to feed Corbin. Then I joined afterwards. Corbin is not a fan of his stroller. I'm not sure if it's because it was bumpy or what, but I hope it changes!







Then headed to mammoth to have a late lunch/ early dinner. It was actually really yummy! I had a hotdog! Then we just went for a drive. On our drive, we saw at least 4 BEARS! that was awesome! We also saw lots of buffalo. And we ran into our good family friends.
It was a fun day! And yes, I admit, I will miss being able to come and only spend a day. It was a great day! Thanks parents for letting us tag along!

Comments