Some blog worthy moments


This cutie is definitely hilarious! I have loved watching him grow up. He (usually) has a great personality. He is so polite, always saying "please" "thank you" "excuse me" BUT he has a mean side too. When he wants something, he wants it "NOW!" and he starts growling. We've decided he's either an angel or a devil... There is no in between. It's hilarious. The point of this post was to write down a couple things he's done recently that are so funny and I don't want to forget. I hope I can write it in a way that it's still funny.
#1: this takes place by our apartment complex. We were outside, waiting for daddy to get home. We have a playground right there, and it has a chain link fence around it, with an opening. But it doesn't lock or anything. So we go play, while waiting for daddy. No big deal right? Well, I learned just how sneaky and smart my 3 year old is. He first went down the slide a couple times. I was watching from the picnic table outside of the fence, while holding Corbin. THEN Hyrum asks if I can go watch him closer and inside the fence. He led me to where he wanted to stand, which was directly in front of the slide. He got me to where he wanted me to stand. He then runs out of the gate and holds the gate closed so I can't get out. And he holds out his hand and says "stay" little stinker. I have no idea where he learned that, but it was completely out of nowhere. It was SOOO funny.
#2: this one will be shorter. It really describes what life with a threenager is like. Just after we moved in with my parents. Josh was gone and my parents were in Wyoming. So it was just me and the kids. We got comfortable downstairs. We were racing on a video game (crash team racing, which is a crash bandicoot game.. Hyrum loves it!). And by saying is racing, I mean I was racing and Hyrum was just using a bad controller and thinking he was racing. I thought I'd be "the cool mom" and race with him, and sing. I was singing, describing things that were going on with the game. I guess Hyrum didn't like that tho. He said and I quote "relax mom. Chill" well alrighty then. That came out of nowhere but holy cow! My little boy can get SOOO feisty. It's hilarious.

Comments