He's gone...

This week has sucked. We had to say goodbye to my husband, and the kids daddy. I've mentioned once or twice that he got a job offer in Denver. So now it's me and the kids, while Josh is in Denver.
We live at my parents house right now, and they're out of town (travelled to Florida.. Lucky ducks!). So we were able to figure out how to let Josh stay until the last possible minute.
Tuesday, we decided to go to Idaho falls so Josh can go say goodbye to his friends. We spent the morning at the zoo. It was fun spending time with him, but the zoo was pathetic! There was hardly any animals out, lots of things were under construction. It was ridiculous! And there was no warning, so we paid full price for not even half the zoo. We saw monkeys, and the lion... THATS IT! Ya, ridiculous and pathetic! But whatever. Afterwards, we went to the park. That was fun! Hyrum had a blast!







It was a good day! It was so nice to spend time together!

Wednesday, our LAST day together, we just spent it as a family. I made Josh's favorite meal: pot roast and funeral potatoes. So yummy!


Thursday was the day he left :( we ran errands, packed, and spent the morning at his family's house. It was SOOO hard. Such an emotional day. But I just have to think about how worth it. It'll be good for us, in the long run. I was a basket case. It was so hard watching him drive away.


He is driving a 2013 F-150 or whatever it's called. Supposed to be a nice truck. It doesn't even have cruise control! Haha.. It makes me laugh. I feel bad, especially while Josh had to drive 11 hours to get there!

After he left, we stayed at his family's house, so we'd have company. It got my mind off it. I thought I wouldn't want to be around people but I'm very grateful they let us stay there! It helped a ton! It was actually hard leaving, because it was depressing thinking about heading home to an empty house.

As of now, I'm hanging in there. I get lonely, but just trying to keep busy. And thank goodness for Skype! The nights are the hardest, when the kids are asleep and it's just me. But this summer will fly by.
Today, to stay busy, we went to the park! It was fun! We met up with a friend from high school, she lives down the street from and has 2 kids of her own. So that was fun! We stayed about an hour. But it started getting cold, so we left. It was fun! So now we're just getting thru this one day at a time. We miss and love you Joshua! <3


Comments