4 months old!

I have a 4 month old! I really can't believe it! He is such an angel. He is so talkative and laughs all the time. He loves playing on the floor. He hasn't quite rolled over yet, but it's close!








We ended up at the emergency room with him a couple days ago. That was awful! We were visiting my family and he started getting sick. He was throwing up, diarhhea, he was nonstop crying, wouldn't eat and he had a fever of 100.7. Luckily we were visiting my family so we could leave Hyrum and Josh was able to come with me. When we got there, his fever was up to 101.3! I felt so bad. We gave him a bath, so in case we needed to do an iv, it'll help for infections or something. Poor boy was nonstop screaming. It was awful! I felt so bad! It was heartbreaking. But luckily, it was just a tummy bug and nothing worse. He also has thrush, which is a yeast infection inside the mouth, which explains why he wouldn't eat. We've got him on medicine for that. It was a rough couple of hours, but we got through it. He's feeling better now. I hope it continues!





We love you baby boy!

Comments