Update!

Time for an update! Let's start with Hyrum.
Poor Hyrum got really sick this week! I felt so bad! It started about Sunday when it seemed like he was staring to get a fever but it was low grade and we wondered if it was just the fire place. Nope! Monday, he got really bad. Coughing, wheezing. And his fever spiked up to 104.6! It was so scary! He just slept, watched TV all day. He was so not his normal self. I called the Dr and the hospital to get 2 opinions and they both said don't go in until it gets to 105. It was close but looks like we don't need to go in...yet. Just medicine. Which is so hard to get him to take! It was heartbreaking!
That night, he slept with my mom and he threw up! Yuck! So sad! And he threw up last night (Wednesday night). He throws up so much, we're a pro at cleaning it up (is that even something to brag about?). Today (Thursday), he felt warm when he woke up but he didn't have a fever. Thank goodness! He's still coughing. But it's not nearly as bad as it was!



Corbin is now 11 weeks! Crazy! I'll be posting his 3 month update in a couple weeks so watch for that! He's such a job to be around! Love him dearly!

Josh is working, working, working. Some days I feel like we don't see him! He got a job offer for the summer, but we'll explain that more when it's "set in stone" but hopefully it'll be good for us!

Me? Well I'm still dealing with my post partum depression. But I'm trying to discover things I can do to help, that doesn't include medication. I try to get ready daily. And even that helps. Just getting ready gets me more motivated to do things around the house, and a messy house causes me to get bad anxiety so I try to keep out as clean as possible. Plus, I like to be in the kitchen! I'm trying out new recipes. And last night, was a hit! I made some delicious food! Mostly thanks to Pinterest. My mom told me how to do pot roast in the crock pot, then Pinterest: funeral potatoes! And a delicious brownie! It was a cookies and cream Oreo fudge brownie and we had some cookies and cream ice cream to go with it! Oooh my goodness! Delicious! I'm so excited! It's nice having something else I can make for Josh that he'll actually eat! So those are a couple things that have helped. I'm still pretty lonely. But we might be moving. So hopefully that'll help with that. We'll explain that more when it's set in stone.






Comments