Poor Corbin can't get well!

This post will be short but oh well! Corbin, who is only 3 months old CANNOT get healthy! I feel so bad! When I last posted,  I said he was diagnosed with croup. That is no longer the case. This last week, we were out of town, and he got worse. Coughing, and it was a barking cough now, plus he was wheezing. He was also extremely fussy. So back to the Dr we go. He weighs 11.8. So gaining, I think, is good. First, Dr did the normal checks, like eyes, throat, and ears. When Corbin was getting his ears checked, he started screaming so loud. I felt awful! Turns out, he has an ear infection! Which explains his fussiness... His ears hurt! After all that was done, we had to do a breathing treatment. He did not like that as well! My heart was breaking. So sad! His breathing was at 100% thank goodness! Dr isn't quite sure what's going on, but he is confident that doing breathing treatments at home will help! We have to do it every 4-6 hours around the clock. So I'm exhausted! I just hope it helps! I feel so bad!



Comments