A big MOVING adventure!

OK, a little story. A little more than a month ago, on a Sunday, Josh's best friend called Josh and offered him a job. The job is a summer pest control job in Denver. He would be a tech, so no selling required. It would be almost how much he makes in a year, just during the summer! So great money. Plus! The company pays for a cruise for all employees and their families every year! I think that is a definite plus!
It took some thinking, but we decided he should accept it. So now the plans...
We cannot afford rent in Denver, even with his better pay. I was dreading thinking about being 10 hours away from him, with the 2 boys. Plus, my parents are moving to Casper Wyoming, which is 7 hours away. So my depression couldn't handle it. We compromised. So now, the boys and I are moving to Casper! It seems perfect for us. It's only 4 hours away from Denver. It's bigger than Idaho falls. I already have more friends there (plus one has a daughter that's only 3 days older than Corbin!).
This week, we went there to see if we could find a place to live. And we did! It is perfect for us! 2 bedroom 2 baths, balcony, washer/dryer (which was a MUST of me!), good location, nice manager, clean, and in our budget! I HOPE we get the place! The wait list is about 2 months long, so chances are, Josh will be gone by time we move. But that's just something we'll have to deal with. If that's the case, me and the boys will move in with my mom so we can save our rent money and put that towards moving. I just really hope this works! It's gonna suck only seeing Josh once every couple of months, but it'll be worth it. We'll be able to get out of debt and put some money away for a down payment on a house. So it'll be a step in the right direction. And when he gets home, the plan is for him to go to school, while I go to work. I'm excited to do hair again but dreading being away from the boys. But I think it'll be a good opportunity for us.
Just wish us luck this works!

Comments