3 months

Holy cow! My baby boy is 3 months! Say what?! I can't believe it. It flies by!

He is such a joy to be around.
He got his first sickness. Let me explain...
Remember when I posted that Hyrum got stuck with a high fever, coughing, wheezing? He was diagnosed with croup... Again. 2nd time in 2 months. He started acting better, except his cough. Well... He started getting sick... AGAIN. So back to the Dr we go. His temp got up to 103. So luckily not as high as it was 2 weeks ago. But still high. He was so sick and I felt so bad. We got him a couple Disney movies so he had something to watch. He has watched Toy Story 2 more times than I can count. Holy cow. He already has it memorized! Luckily, he's feeling better. Still coughing but no fever!
And... Corbin caught it. Wednesday night, he started coughing. But yesterday, it got worse. I called the nurse at our pedi office. And her words "croup isn't contagious at all" and said we don't have to take him in until he's been like this for TWO WEEKS! Um what?! So I called the nurse at Rhett hospital and she recommended getting a dr appointment for today. And yes, he did catch hyrums croup :( it is so sad! We're waiting on steroids for him so it'll at least help his breathing. I just hope he gets better. I hate having a sick kid! And we're going out of town on Sunday! Pray he gets better!
The rest of us are OK. Stressed to the max with figuring out this summer. I'll explain that now later. We're going out of town to try and find a place to live. I sure hope we get this place I feel in love with!



Comments