Bringing in the New Year!

Happy New Year! 2015 was an awesome year but I'm excited to see what this year has in store for my family. I spent New Years Cooking... Baking. I made a pumpkin pie bar, and some cookies, and stone delicious hot chocolate in the Crock pot, then An appetiser. We planned on some good friends coming over and we needed to eat! Haha. Josh was extremely busy at work so He didn't get off till about 730. Then the boys all have matching batman pajamas, so they got dressed in those too celebrate! It was adorable! Hyrum was crazy hyper!



Then our friends got here about 11 that night. Ya... My bed time is about 9. So very late and I was so tired! But it was a blast! We watched The movie hot rod and just had fun. Hyrum loves them so of course, he had to stay up.
It was a blast tho!

I'm so excited to this year! Doing now travelling, making more memories. It's gonna be a good one. Bring on 2016!!


Comments