2 months!

Holy cow! My boy is 2 months already! He is getting so big! I can't believe it! He had his 2 month appointment today. He is a whopping 10.4 pounds (10%) and 22.5 inches (28%). He is missing like a champ still! I'm so proud. He doesn't take bottles but I really love our nursing sessions!





Look at my happy boy!

An update on us. Not much has happened. I'm working on getting my depression in order. I have hard days. I'm trying to make myself feel better about myself, like I got some makeup, some new clothes, and I try to work out. That seems to help. Plus, I'm trying to keep our house cleaner. Over noticed, if our house is messy, My anxiety sky rockets. I have bad days but those seem to help.
Josh is just working away. We hardly see him, but he's had the last 2 days off and it's been great! We will miss him when he goes back tomorrow.
Hyrum is just his hilarious self. He says the funniest, just random things. Like yesterday, he asked to throw the vacuum a surprise party. So random and hilarious! He's Keeps us laughing. Although he's still going thru terrible twos and has his moments. But we live him like crazy! I'm blessed to have the 3 boys that I do :)



Comments