38 weeks!

Wow! This is my last "weekly post" until baby gets here in exactly a week! Crazy! And we're crazy busy in the meantime. If baby were to come today, we'd be basically ready, but we have a couple small things to finish up. Like cleaning. Most things are done but it's just the fine stuff... And we have to put the glider in our room and put his crib together. I just can't believe this is our last week as a family of 3!
We went to our LAST Dr appointment yesterday. Everything was great! I did lose another 3 pounds since last week. Who knows how since I eat non stop! Blood pressure was good. His heartbeat was where it should be. Fundal measurements are good. I also got checked to see if I'm dilating. I am! I'm 2 CM and 50% effaced! Guess all these contractions I'm having are doing their job! I was shocked because when pregnant with Hyrum, I didn't dilate till I was in labor. Hopefully that means This will be an easy fast labor! I got my paperwork for the induction as well. And they sent my records over to the hospital. How crazy! This is it!
I'm not gonna lie, I'm terrified! How am I gonna manage 2 young kids? How is Hyrum gonna react? I remember recovery last time and that was awful and I'm dreading that more than labor!
How's baby this week?!

So big! He's growing Hair! And he's shedding the white goo off his skin (it's called vernix caseosa). He is sitting extremely low. And on a nerve so it kills to walk. I can't wait to see him! And see who he looks like!

Yesterday, along with my appointment, my mom took us to get pedicures! We started this tradition when I was pregnant with Hyrum. Right before giving birth, we go get pedicures and have a relaxing time. It was much needed and felt awesome, like always! I'm so appreciative of my mom and doing that! Love you mommy!


Another thing that happened about a week ago... Josh's birthday! he turned 27! Crazy! We didn't do too much since I had a Dr appointment the day after and he had to get off work for that. So he did have to go to work. The day before, he got himself some sushi. Yuck! But it's his favorite and doesn't happen very often since its expensive. Then the day of his actual birthday, he had to work. He only had to work half a day tho so we could still spend time with him. He also had a massage. Then we went to buffalo wild wings for his birthday dinner! I hate it there but oh well. It was his choice. It was several of his coworkers and his boss brought her 3 year old son so Hyrum had someone there. A little experience... Hyrum was sitting on my lap, eating fries. No big deal, right? Well, all of a sudden he started acting really weird. He looked at me with such sad eyes, and cuddled up to me. Next thing I know, he's throwing up all over the 2 of us! Lovely!so Josh rushes him to the bathroom to clean him up and I go clean myself up. It was quite the site. We both stunk so bad. We didn't stay too much longer after that. I felt so bad! But it was still nice getting out. That was probably our last outing before baby gets here. It was fun despite that little throw up. Happy birthday Josh! We love you! Hope this year is FABULOUS! 
Pictures of the birthday boy throughout the years we've been together! 

Comments