34 weeks!

Holy cow it's been a busy week! Keys start with how I'm feeling. Lousy. I'm tired, getting more sore by the day, emotional. I cry over everything. I'm starting to get more contractions, and I've even had some so bad that they bring me to tears. I am feeling him now frequently. I am getting dizzy and getting bad headaches. It is no fun! Heat beat is still going crazy. And it's hard to breathe. Plus, I'm top of that, we've all been sick. Hardly able to breathe. And all that fun stuff.
Yesterday, was a big day! We went on a tour of the labor and delivery unit at the hospital! We also got preregistered! Huge step! Its making it seem much more real. I  cannot believe it!
I also had a Dr appointment. Josh has to stay to put Hyrum down for a nap, so my mom decided to come with me. It was great! I don't remember her coming to any appointment when I was pregnant with Hyrum, and this is the first time with this one, so it was fun! She got to hear his heart beat for the first time! It was so special! I'm still not gaining weight. But my blood pressure shot up a lot from last appointment. It has been pretty consistent every appointment, but this time it's borderline too high. So now we get to watch that. Woo hoo. Luckily, there's no need rest... Yet. My Dr did say, he feels fully comfortable with inducing me a week early! So instead of having 6 weeks till due date, I only have about 5 weeks left! There's a light at the end of the tunnel! Of course, out all depends on my blood pressure. I also got my flu shot. I didn't even feel that one at all! My arm doesn't hurt either... Yet. Hopefully I don't react like some people do! Its crazy to think of having another little bundle by thanksgiving!



How's baby doing? 


Getting huge! He can also recognise noises, like songs, voices, etc. I am so excited to meet this little guy and get some cuddles. I'm so extremely nervous as well. 

So am update on us. This weekend a good friend of ours came from out of town and stayed 5 days with us! It was fun. We all ended up sick so we just hung out watching movies all day Sunday. Saturday tho, Josh had plans to go to lagoon, so her and me and Hyrum went to the pumpkin patch! The first bit was fun. We rode the train they had. He had a blast! But trying to get him off... He had a huge meltdown. It was so big, we had to leave and didn't get any pumpkins! 




Wednesday, we headed up to my parents house to do laundry and hang out since its been 2 weeks since we've seen them. We stayed the night as well since that's when I had my Dr appointment. We had fun, like always! We also went to the pumpkin patch to try and take pictures. We were on a tight schedule, and got lost. Plus it was too bright outside. So pictures didn't happen there. We did get some pumpkins tho! A little later we went to the place we got our bridals done 4 years ago, to take pictures. Hopefully we got some good ones. I'm sure we got at least one, maybe two, which is just what we need. I can't wait to see them! 




Comments