33 weeks

Holy cow! 7 more weeks! I'm 110% done with pregnancy. This one has been so much harder. I just hope labor and delivery is as easy as last time!
What's going on? Everything! It's been a while since I've been to the chiropractor so I'm starting to get sore again. Especially at night. Turning over in bed is awful. I guess I need to make another appointment soon! I officially hate night. It's just getting harder and harder to sleep. I'll explain more of what started happening during night time later. A lot of it has to do with using the stinking bathroom. Talk about annoying! But whatever.
A good thing: he is definitely getting stronger! I'm starting to feel him more and more FINALLY. And for the most part I love it! Feel hiccups a couple times a day. I don't necessarily hate them but I'd much rather feel him moving. But they're a good thing! It means he's practising breathing! So I don't complain :)
I hate to complain and do my best not to. I've mentioned plenty of times how bad this pregnancy is, especially compared to when I was pregnant with Hyrum. But one major thing with this one... Ever heard of post partum depression? Basically you can get that before even giving birth. Which I'm one of the "lucky" ones that did. Woo hoo, right? Oh man, it is awful. There's days that I have a hard time getting out of bed, taking care of Hyrum, doing ANYTHING. I just cry all day long. It's AWFUL. And it's getting worse. My poor husband must think I'm nuts. I'll be fine and laughing one minute, then the next, I'm bawling. I'm very grateful fort my awesome husband. Along with that, recently I'm getting very bad anxiety as well. For example: Hyrum starts touching me all over my face, getting in my bubble, and I freak out. Like major meltdown. I feel so bad. Those is so not like me. It's like some weird alien has taken over. Hopefully everyone will forgive me in 7 weeks!
So back to sleeping. Last night was awful. Most nights, Josh wakes up with Hyrum so I can get some sleep. But he had to wake up early, so I took over. So let's just say... I did not sleep last night. I got maybe 4 hours of broken up sleep. Hyrum kept waking up, I had to keep running to the restroom. And I kept having anxiety attacks. I would open my eyes and freak out because it was so dark, which is very weird, because it's not like anything changed. Plus it was SOOO hot. So I freaked out and hyperventilate, and stop breathing! It was awful! Plus at 430 in the morning, I had to eat. I was so hungry! Even tho, last night, we had Texas roadhouse for dinner. It was a late dinner, plus lots of food. I've never had to wake up to actually eat. So weird! So that was my night. I'm exhausted!
So enough of my sad little story, lead see how big baby is getting!


He keeps his eyes open when he's awake! He's also working on coordinating his breathing with sucking and swallowing. His bones are hardening and his brain use developing! He's gonna be so smart! 

So here's our update: Josh still working. Working hard. I'm proud of him. I'm so glad we're back to the school year. For some reason, people don't tip in the summer, but now that school is back in session, lots more tips coming in, thank goodness! 
Hyrum is being a 2 year old. Refusing to listen to anything I say. He's so smart. But man, the kids never listens. And all he wants to do is hurt me. He will poke me, hit me, scratch me, pinch me, Throw things at me. It has been so hard. I LOVE when josh gets home so i can get left alone. 
Nothing much going on with me. We're finally getting Hyrum into his room. We are so close to finishing his room. It will be done by tomorrow! Just in time for my friend to come visit us for a couple days! So there's 2 good things going for us. I should probably get off so I care actually work on the room. So until next time... 

Comments