32 weeks!

Only 8 weeks to go! Holy cow! Although I'm so ready for him to be here! I'm not gonna lie tho, I'm terrified about recovery, plus having 2 kids, plus how is Hyrum gonna react? So many unknowns and it terrifies me! Good news, I haven't had a gallbladder attack since I had one on the way home from Wyoming. So it's been a few weeks. Thank goodness! Heartburn has started to kick in, along with not being able to breathe. But! I am feeling him more, which is awesome! I can feel him as I'm writing. Hands down the best part of pregnancy and I'm sure gonna miss it!
I had my 32 week Dr appointment yesterday and things are good! For the life of me I cannot gain weight! I'm below pre pregnancy weight and the number has not moved since 1st trimester (when I was losing weight because I was so sick). I mean, I'm not complaining and neither is my Dr. But it sure is confusing. Especially since my eating habits could probably be better (haha. As I'm eating lava cakes for lunch, while writing this). His heart beat was 153, which is about where it's been all pregnancy. Fundal height was 31 CM, so basically where it should be. I also decided to get the whooping cough shot. I felt like, especially since he'll be born in flu season, plus if I get out before he's born, it'll cause immunity to him as well since he wouldn't be able to get the first dose of shot until February. So I got it. It has been so long since I've had a shot. I was terrified. But it's worth it, fort my baby boy. It actually wasn't that bad. I hardly felt it. But afterwards... Ouch! It's been more than 24 hours and my arm feels like I've spent hours lifting heavy weights. It hurts and I can hardly move my arm without crying because it hurts! Next time, remind me to get it in my left arm so my right arm (dominant) can actually do stuff! I feel completely helpless today! But it'll be worth it. Especially after seeing Hyrum go thru whopping cough. It was awful! I'm gonna do all I can to prevent that this time (for the record, I had no clue to get this shot and it'll pass immunity to my unborn son).

How's baby? Getting so big!


At my appointment yesterday, my Dr said 32 weeks is a great milestone. Most babies born after 32 weeks more chance of survival and less chance of interference afterwards (of that makes sense? Haha). He's getting ready for the descent and head down. He now has toenails, fingernails and real hair (or is he gonna be a baldy?). The skin on baby's body is getting smoother and getting fatter. Awe I love baby fat! So cute! Keep cooking, baby! Can't wait to meet you! 


Nothing much going on with our family. We've been trying to see Josh's family more often, which is fun. Hyrum loves going over there for a trampoline and swings. Plus usually there's kids he can play with, which is so great! He needs interaction. 
We've also been going to my parents house so we can see them and do laundry. We have so much laundry right now, due to being too get baby clothes washed. 

Look at how many clothes there are! Those are all for baby boy. It filled 3 clothes lines, plus there was some I couldn't even fit. Just in that ONE load! And I still had 3 more loads to do! Crazy! I don't have to do too much shopping, just the small stuff, like winter clothes.
Hyrum also had fun. My parents have a moped and Hyrum got to ride it got the first time. He LOVED it and can't stop asking to ride it again. So much fun! Gotta enjoy the outside before cold starts to kick in. 



Look at his smile! Pure joy! 
We have lived in this place for almost a year (we move in on October 15th last year). I FINALLY decided to get off my lazy bum and add pictures to the wall. It's amazing how much different it feels here. It's MUCH more homey. We hope to move in January/ February but that's not for sure. So I needed some pictures up! We also reorganized the living room. I hated it at first, but now I really like it. It feels a little smaller, but there's a lot more pros than Cons. And we're setting up hyrums room. We feel it's time for him to sleep on his own. It'll be so hard but it'll be good, for all of us! And we need to get out done NOW so he's not feeling like we're kicking him out of our room to replace him with the new baby (who will be in our room). So much change is happening right now! It's crazy! I just hope we get everything done by November. I really want to get most stuff done within the next couple weeks, before I get too completely uncomfortable and can't do much. Thank heavens I have Josh here to help me! I'm very excited for this season :)


Comments