30 weeks!

Yay! I'm 30 weeks! After this I will officially be in the single digits for weeks! Crazy! I started going to the Dr every 2 weeks now. I'm hoping that'll make this last little bit fly by. My Dr appointment didn't go as expected tho. I had to get an ultrasound to check on my gallbladder. According to them, it looked just as it should. So we still don't have answers as to what's going on. And we won't until after baby is here. I was really hoping to just get it taken out while I was in the hospital after giving birth, but now I can't because we need to do more tests that we can't do while I'm pregnant. Boo! I just wanted answers. On the plus side, we did get to see a glance of lil teddy! His heart beat was 147, which is awesome! He kept squirming so it was hard to get a good profile. He is head down too, thank goodness!
How am I feeling? I'm EXHAUSTED! I just woke up from a 2 hour nap! Which is getting to be a normal occurrence. I just want to sleep ALL. DAY. LONG. I wish I could! I'm starting to get sore again because it's been more than a month since I've been to the chiropractor. I can't wait until I can go back!



How's teddy doing now? 


He sure is growing out of room! And he's only getting bigger! I feel like he's gonna be bigger than Hyrum! Hopefully not too much bigger! It was so cute watching him on the ultrasound, moving his arms and sucking his lips and swallowing! His skin is getting smoother, while his brain is getting more wrinkly for that essential brain tissue. And he's now strong enough to grab a finger! Aw! 

The family is just in their daily routine. I stay at home with Hyrum and Josh works. Tips have finally picked up, now that school is back in session. Hallelujah. We try to get out when we can. Last night, we decided to go to pet smart too look at all the cool animals since we can't have any here. Hyrum loved the turtle and bunny! 

Monday, we stayed at my parents house. Josh had the day off and didn't have to work until Tuesday evening, so why not? Got some laundry done and just spent time with them. That is always a blast. We love it. We spent lots of time playing Mario Kart on the Nintendo 64, so completely old school! And who always won? Yours truly of course. Haha. I loved it! 

Comments