29 weeks!

I can't believe it's been so long since I've updated on my pregnancy! I'm now 29 weeks and in my last trimester! Holy cow! I'm just so sore and cannot wait to get back to the chiropractor! I've had 2 gallbladder attacks. They hurt so bad! I've decided it's just as bad as labor pains. The only difference... At least with labor, I get a baby out of it!
Thursday, I had my 1 hour glucose test. This is the worst test of the whole pregnancy. I remember how awful it was when I was pregnant with Hyrum and I was simply dreading it this time. It's best to keep sugar to a minimum a couple days before the test. Then, having to eat a protein breakfast, which I had eggs. Then an hour before the test begins, you have to drink a drink that isn't too awful. It has a ton of sugar tho.  It tastes like flat soda. I had the fruit punch kind. I have to drink it in 10 minutes. When I was pregnant with Hyrum, I failed this test and had to take a 3 hour test,  which was worse! I was dreading this test. I got so sick just thinking about it. Basically planning on failing at least the one hour test. Exactly am hot after drinking the drink, I had to get my finger pricked and they test my blood. BUT...

I PASSED!!!

I was completely shocked. My number was 129 and to fail, I'd need a 140. So my numbers were awesome! I'm not anemic either. I haven't gained any weight. So this appointment went MUCH better than i expected.



He's starting to run out of room. Crazy! He's growing white fat deposits under his skin, which is giving him lots of energy. Which I'm definitely starting to feel! Some days I rarely feel him but some days, it is constant (like as I type this, he's kicking away!). And I love it! At week 27 I believe, I started to even feel hiccups. Yay!

There's not too much to update on us, since I posted our trip to Wyoming. But... Big news!! Hyrum has finally graduated to saying 2 words together. How amazing! I love it and it's slowly getting easier to communicate. How sweet! 

Comments