24 weeks!

I'm 24 weeks as of yesterday! That's a big one... If, heaven forbid, I went into labor, the hospital would try and save baby boy because baby boy would have a fighting chance. It would be a very long road. But I can relax a little. Of course, baby boy still needs a couple months of cooking before I want him here! I'm still sore. The chiropractor is helping a little. I only have 4 more visits until insurance stops paying so I really hope I can figure something else out. My Dr suggested yoga or Zumba. I'm gonna try and see if I can find something in YouTube that I like. I had a Dr appointment today and things look good! Lil Teddy's heartbeat was a great 148. My tummy is measuring 25 CM and it's supposed to be right around there (one CM for every week I am). I was small with Hyrum and I feel small with this one but I'm 1 CM bigger so that was a shock! But I'm glad it all looked good! Next appointment is the worst one of all. It'll be exciting because I'll be 28 weeks, which means 3rd trimester! But... Also means testing for gestational diabetes. I have to drink a drink that is FILLED with sugar. It's not the best drink ever. It tasted like flat soda. Then I get my finger pricked. Sounds like a blast. And if  I fail that one, I get to go back and do the same thing, but have to get my finger pricked every hour for 3 hours! Yuck. I failed the first time with Hyrum and the last test was AWFUL. These yucky drunk has even more sugar and it got me way more sick but you can't throw up or you gotta do it all over again. I'm dreading that test. Worst part of appointments.

How's baby?

His skin is beginning to be more opaque. Not much to report. He's just getting bigger and looking more like baby so he can survive out in the world! He's slowly moving more. And I love it! 

An update on us. Not much to report there. Josh is doing great at house job! He's officially a manager, doubling his income! Thank goodness! He still drives every now and then since they're so short on drivers. Which we love the tips, for the small stuff we may need. 
I'm just at home... Still. It's not super hot in the apartment with no ac, it's at least manageable. We're staying to make friends at the apartment. And they have a kid that's almost 3, which is great for Hyrum! 
Hyrums still Hyrum. He is awesome, but has his moments. His favorite thing is blowing bubbles and popping them. It cracks us up. 
Yesterday, we had an insane storm. Like hail and everything. It was so crazy. There was a tornado warning. Even after all that, we had a work party for domino's. They had chicken, pulled pork sandwiches, salads, soda, ice cream sandwiches. At a park. Right after that crazy storm, still in a tornado warning. But hey. Luckily nothing happened. The grass was wet so walking was a challenge. We did some ice blocking. It was a blast! It was awesome. Hyrum loved it! I couldn't because... Baby. But I had fun watching. They had so much fun! Hyrum even rode on Josh's back down the hill. So brave! 

How fun! But that's it for now! Until next week!

Comments