Half way there... 20 weeks!

Yay! I'm half way there! In present time, it feels like its dragging by. But when I think about it, it feels like just yesterday I saw that positive. Does that make sense? I've been feeling better, ever since my lovely experience in the hospital a week ago. I did have a back ache last night, but it wasn't bad. Thank goodness. I'm trying to eat better, but man! It's rough! I'm starting to get Braxton hick contractions, which after practice for the real thing. They don't hurt and are completely normal. I'm feeling him more and more. So exciting! Last night, I was taking a bath and I saw him move on the outside! So exciting! This really is the best part of pregnancy. In 2 days, I have our anatomy scan! I'm so nervous. It's the big scan that measures everything to make sure he's growing OK. This pregnancy has been so much harder than hyrums was, so I'm nervous. Prayers please!


Baby boy update:


Getting bigger! Got his taste buds and they're working! Swallowing and gulping more than before. He's just developing now on. In 4 weeks, this will be considered a "viable pregnancy". Meaning if complications arise, and I'd have to deliver very early, they'd do their best to save it because he could now survive outside. Of course, I want to keep him in as long as possible! But it's still a pretty cool milestone. 

Update with the fam: Josh is working like crazy. He actually has 2 days off in a row this week and I'm so excited! Tomorrow, we're heading to my moms to spend the night and see her and my brother. Yay! We always look forward to going over there. 
Hyrum is being a 2 year old. He's refusing to listen to anything I say. Throwing things off our balcony. Doing things he knows he's not supposed to. You know, the usual for a 2 year old. He has house moments where he's so great, and happy, and loving. When he gives me kisses, he always goes to my belly and gives baby brother kisses as well. It's so sweet! He fell asleep hugging my belly today. I really hope he loves baby brother add much as he does right now! 


Comments