23 weeks!

I'm 23 weeks! Time has seemed to stand still, now that I'm more than half way done. I'm not really freaking with morning sickness anymore, thank goodness! I do expect it to come back sometime before giving birth tho. I'm VERY sore now a days. Starting at my neck, clear down to my thighs. There's times it'll take me 10 minutes to get off the floor after changing hyrums diaper. There's days where I have to use a stinking stepping stool to climb in and out of bed. It's been awful. So a couple days ago, I went to the chiropractor. It was the best decision. They were wonderful. Seriously. I walked in, without me saying anything, they asked if I was Aly, I told them yes and they immediately took be back into a room, got me some water. Made me feel very comfortable since I was so nervous. I hardly even had to wait to see anyone. They first had to take these things that looked like tasers and it studied my neck and back. It turns out my neck is the worst, but my lower back use quickly getting worse. Also my pelvis is extremely spread out. The only thing that'll help that is getting adjusted and a belt that'll help hold it together. I did end up getting adjusted there. Doing my neck HURT so bad, but my back didn't. I was shocked. I was so worried about how bad it was gonna hurt. The next morning was the worst. I couldn't move. I was in tears. Couldn't stop crying. But as the day moved on, it started getting better. I feel a lot better today. It's still hurts getting off the floor but it doesn't take as long. I'm mostly looking forward to going back in 3 days.

Baby boy!

His face is fully filled, out just needs to get more of that cute baby fat to fatten him up! He can hear! From my voice, to did barking, music I'm listening to. Everything I can hear. It's just muffled because of blood flow and placenta. But I love talking to my lil guy and know he can hear me! 

This past weekend, Josh got to go to lagoon. Me and Hyrum were planning on going for a couple hours, but I changed my mind the night before we were supposed to leave. I was just too sore and it sounded miserable. So last minute, we loaded up the car and headed up to my parents house so me and Hyrum could spend the night. It was a blast getting to spend time with family. We got to do fireworks and have banana cream pie. Delicious! We went to church, which is the first time we've been to church in a while. Hyrum did so good. He survived it! Monday was an experience. Mom had to go to work and my lil brother was away at scout camp. My friends husband was there doing some work on the bathrooms. So she came along with her almost 4 month old. And Josh noticed a flame in the fireplace that wouldn't turn off, no matter what we did. We know about pilot flame or whatever it's called but this was bigger.. We texted my mom about it, she texted her friend who works at the fire station and she decided to come out and have them inspect it and make sure there wasn't a leak. Yes, she brought a long the fire truck and ambulance. I'm sure the neighbors loved that. I wish I would've got a pick of the trucks. Hyrum loved looking at the lights. We had to evacuate even... And it was raining! Thank goodness they didn't find a leak. We still don't know what happened. But it was definitely an experience. 

Hyrum has been acting like a 2 year old. Throwing things off the balcony, doing everything he knows he's not supposed to. Today, he was trying to throw his ball onto our bar that we have that I have decorations on. He missed and I took it away. He got mad so he grave the first thing he found: Josh's flip flops. He threw those and this time he hit I've of my favorite decorations... And broke it! :( it's been a rough day. I'm so sad it's broken and I can't fix it. 

So that's our lives... Until next week, and I'll be 24 weeks... A big milestone! 

Comments