21 and 22 weeks!

I'm 22 weeks! I accidentally didn't update last week but not much has changed! I'm still getting nauseous. I have the worst sciatica pains. I'm dang emotional. Exhausted. You know, normal pregnancy stuff. I still feel lil teddy a little bit. Some days are definitely more than others. Hopefully soon I'll beer able to feel him more. So excited for that! I had another gallbladder attack not too long ago, but it definitely wasn't as bad, I Hope it has to do with me eating a little better. I know know I'm so ready for thanksgiving so I can snuggle him!

Baby updates:



Crazy how big he's getting! He's sleeping about 12-14 hours a day. He has now developed his eyes and lips. Looking more like a newborn!

About 2 weeks ago, we had our ultrasound that showed all of his organs (and made sure he's still a boy!). Thank goodness everything looked awesome! The only problem is I have what they call anterior placenta, meaning the placenta is in the front, which is why it can be hard to feel his kicks and Josh has yet to feel them. Hopefully soon!


He's a doll! I'm so excited to see him in... 4 months! I hope these last few weeks fly by! 

Our family hasn't been too busy. Josh is working. I'm at home with Hyrum. So exciting huh?! On Sunday, we're driving down to Utah to go to lagoon with his family. I'm extremely nervous. With all these pains I've been having. It's ours gonna be very hot. Luckily, joshs ain't and uncle have to leave early, and they're bringing me and Hyrum back to my moms. So me and Hyrum will only be there for 1-2 hours. Josh will be back late that night. Wish us luck!...I'll need it! 

Comments