It's a...

Our day started off hectic. It was also my 23rd birthday! Our ultrasound was at 9 that morning. Plus my mom, our normal babysitter, couldn't watch Hyrum so he came with us. It only lasted about 15-20 minutes. We got to see our sweet baby. We had the tech write down the gender in the envelope so we could reveal at our BBQ later that day. It was the longest day! Ultrasound at 9, but our party didn't start until 7, but we couldn't reveal til about 830ish. I tried to keep myself busy, laundry, cleaning, helping mom with everything.



So the party finally arrived! We had hot dogs, hamburgers, a couple salads, chips, soda. It was yummy! The hot dog got me sick but it was so good!

We waited for my Daddy to get home so we could do the reveal since he wasn't able to make it to hyrums. So what did we decide to do fort yes reveal? We couldn't comer up with anything more unique than balloons coming out of the box. So we didn't decide til the day of. We decide to get a piece of white foam board, with a black balloon. Mom would put water and food coloring (pink or blue) and we would tape the balloon to the board. To reveal, me and Josh took some darts and tried to hit it so it'd pop and reveal! Does that make sense? I have any awesome video but I don't know how to do videos on my blog!

So the time came! We could finally see what we are having! It took a couple shots, but Josh finally got it! We are having a... BOY!
I'm not gonna lie, I was a little disappointed. I really thought it was a girl. But as far as I know he's healthy. Which is awesome! Guys heart beat was 156 at the ultrasound! Beautiful!

I'm starting to get more excited. Hyrum and lil boy will be (hopefully) best friends. I'm finally starting to look at names. I even started a baby registry on Amazon, just to keep track of stuff I'd like to get. I found some super cute things! Like...
How perfect would that be for newborn pictures! Since he'll be born around the holidays!



How cute are these! Looking at these little clothes definitely made me excited! Probably soon I'm gonna go thru grins old stuff and see what we're keeping and whatnot. Just knowing its a bit had made it so much more real. Does that make sense? We get another ultrasound on July 10th. That's the big one that measures and makes sure ask the organs are on track. Hoping he's healthy!

Comments